Beijing briefly

When I travel I prefer to be free.. Free as in I traveled and planned my own journey instead of taking a tour package. I like planning and researching it. From scratch. Because "You learn it best when you experienced it first hand" literally.

There's a lot of stories to tell about beijing. A lot to be impress of, a lot to be rant about and a lot to be learn from too.


We didn't had much time in Beijing. 4 days in total. Moreover, it was extremely cold -12 in the city and  -15 in the mountains of great wall. The night came earlier so by the time it's dark there's nothing much can be explore. And the wind..Oh the wind. Fairuz said he was this close to get frost bite. I think he was exaggerating much there but it was that cold to be honest. I promised I won't complaint anymore when I'm in London.


Architecturally speaking, Beijing can't be compared to Italy. Because China is under communism, they pretty much have the same building all over. The same architectural, the same colour and sometimes they wear the same clothes. But what's interesting the most about going to that country is the people. Yes, the people itself.


Gosh. There are so many interesting things and behaviours about these Chinese citizens. I promised I'll tell you tomorrow. For now I need to hit the sack as I have to wake up early for a meeting.

Good night!

10 comments:

elianaelias said...

love ur blog ;) keep on updating..
aiseeeeeh apsal laaaa i x amik pix ngan u @ maysaa dat day..iskiskisk..nyesal nyeeer..
u look gorgeous ;) ..cantikcantikcantik.. mashaAllah

Asura49 said...

i miss beijing....
unique place and surely we can learn something from chinese
very long history indeed...

definitely coming back in winter..last time pegi summer...
you guys so sweet
sgt lah dry....

syafiq rahim said...

wahhh beshnyer. travel travel n travel ya? hihi :)

Hanna Rabittah said...

as usual, gambar2 semua awesome!!!!

mimi said...

i love the scenery but i hate the food. hehe.

Terompahsurau said...

gambar cantek! n 2d picture mcm lukisan as the mountain's tone colour looks lovely ;)

Shahirah Elaiza said...

LOL! When you asked me that day if I had been to Beijing before I wanted to say something about the people but I stopped before I opened my mouth. They are friendly in general and... oh well, you do the story telling ;)

Lady Dyla said...

I need to travel now.. to free my mind..

owh spring! come fast!!

Ainul said...

Kak Hana Bejing's totally cool!!!!!!!! Definitely on my next travel list!^^

Anonymous said...

why not:)