On Live Fashion/Love Music

When I got back from Beijing, I went straight away for my laptop and on the internet and I was so so so happy to see everyone blogged about the Maysaa event. It was like a Maysaa Hana/Yuna fashionable hijabis feast in the net. And especially them the beautiful and new friends I meet and made. Right from friends I knew online to the new friends I just met the day itself.

It was a rushed day for me from the early morning until the next day I arrived in Beijing. Didn't managed to groom myself well. I went there with Ena and her friend Zaida. Despite rushing, like Aimie, it was one of the best monday I've ever experienced since the last few years of monday blues. Although I would really love to write about it, but I think Sha had put enough energy and delineated the details perfectly in hers.

In a bombshell, Maysaa new designs have more colours this season than her previous ones. So hopefully we'll be seeing those soon in the store. And Yuna...her voice is even more beautiful singing live than in the TV. I thought it didn't do any justice to it.


Reading it here felt as if the day happen all over again as I type. And meeting those two most stylish but yet still maintained their modesty ladies which I knew and talked just virtually before, I have to say, had really made my day that day. They showed what a muslim women are. Sha is prettier and taller in person. Aimie is like a friend I had since previous life time. She have a cute voice. lol.


And Anna. Oh my. She's so cute and petite for a mom. Really. And not as shy as she said she is. I thought she was a natural with people. She takes really really cool pictures yet she doesn't use an extravagant camera. Now that's a pro.


The other two, Azzah and Tahirah are two very sweet ones. I've never knew Tahirah before except that she bought a maysaa top from me. But try talking to her and I promise you'll get her giddy and happy go lucky vibe with you. Azzah is so soft spoken and a very nice and sweet girl. Any guy would be so lucky to have her. Despite the differences, those two click together very well.


The last one I met was Hanna. A very sweet girl that talked so nicely to people. She's so tall and have a very smooth skin! Anybody should get her advice on that..


The things I realised from meeting them through this event are that these people are all wonderful and inspiring. They are just ordinary people whole live a normal life like many of us do. But one thing is that they're positive, who love life, elegant in their own way and yet still modest. Definitely a role model for younger generations out there.

Though it was so much fun, I didn't had the chance to stay long - it was rushed day for me remember. I had a flight to catch. By the time I arrived home it was 8.30pm and after a quick shower and a dinner we went straight to KLIA. I sleep the whole journey and a few hours after checking in to our hotel. Truly exhausted.

And Beijing?? It'll be on another whole new post on that! I have so much to tell and so much to show :) I really don't know where to start.

20 comments:

honey said...

hana...i love ypur blogs...n everyday i mesti mulakan hari dgn melihat your blog....inspiring me....:) keep writing yea...

aimiebahirah said...

I've a cute voice??now that's a first!! lol

hanafedora said...

Hey thank you!!! you made my day

hanafedora said...

Hahaha

@nannoor said...

looking forward for the beijing trip entry.
:D

Along said...

If only you knew how honored I am to received a comment from you in my blog..

My my, thank you Hanna :)

Now excuse me as I go knock my head for being too shy to approach you that day.

p/s - Pinky promise that I'll tegur if we ever meet again! You just don't run away from me, tu je haha!

Nini marini said...

oh my god sis hana! i fall for ur blog just after reading several entries of urs. can't believe my eyes, everything was beautifully written here. i mean, genuinely beautiful! just like you.:)

btw, i'm asma's junior here in France. it's from her that i know a little about u. well, not much, ur name for instance, and the fact that u both are best friends since how many years back.

Be assured, u've just gained another loyal reader. keep writing, i love it.

Salam.:)

farah said...

Hana, I've received the zara maxi! Sgt cantik..thank u to u sbb tlg I.....

Anyway, the zleqha skirt tu looks great on u!

Atiqah Adnan said...

Ya Tuhan.. cantik-cantik semua nye.. hee~ suke tengok..

petisuara said...

hey there!!I saw i at maysaa that day..cool outfit u got there darling

Journalist said...

SAlam, i like your blog. selalu travel ya? ;) gambar kat maysaa tu pakai skirt zleqha ya?

Shahirah Elaiza said...

Hana, I was wearing heels! It doesn't count. Can't wait to see you on Friday, inshaAllah =)

hanafedora said...

Oh my :) thank you so much!! You definitely made my day and it's only 1.07am. Send my regard to Asma' ey if you see her :)

hanafedora said...

Did you? Does it suit you?? I just saw the same dress in Msia in Zara...And my god I was so shocked cause the price is like 75pound..That's almost double the price in UK :)

hanafedora said...

awww thanks. alhamdulillah :)

hanafedora said...

awww..thanks :) why didn't you say hi..we would have taken pictures together :)

hanafedora said...

HAHHAHA...I was too.. But you do look tall..

Hanna Rabittah said...

correction! im not that tall. was wearing the 5 inches wedges. hahahaha jgn tertipu!! we should meet up again before u balik london!!

Hanna Rabittah said...

Correction! im not that tall. hahah was wearing the 5 inches wedges. hahah we should meet up again before u go back to london!!

Ria said...

Cantik! :)