On traveling and being pregnant

I haven't told this publicly yet but I'm in my holiday of visiting 9 European countries in 1-go. Insya'Allah. Hence the lack of posts since I was so busy finishing all my work and there's more that I need to do and finish. So I bring my laptop with me and while on the road hoping to be a good PhD student, I'm juggling.

It was all Fairuz's idea actually. I didn't plan to be dragged into this but he insisted that I followed through the road trip. He was so excited, his friends are here. 4 of them. Some from Malaysia and some already in the UK. Afterall he said this might be the last time we're able to travel like a single couple honeymooning since my due date is in January!! I'll tell you all about being pregnant in UK ya? In some other post Insya'Allah.

I could not tell you how bless I am. I haven't had any morning sickness nor vomitting. Allah s.w.t is adil. Probably I have too many work to be done I can't effort to be sick. But just a bit of nausea every now and then as a result of forgetting to eat properly. Otherwise this pregnancy has been great so far. I don't have mom nor dad beside me but having Fairuz and my sister Thara around the house is a massive massive relief. I get tired a lot easily nowadays so Fairuz and Thara did all the houseworks. I missed doing it together as our bonding time but I just can get up and have the strength at the moment. Most of the time I want to eat everything malaysian. Oh this malaysian tongue of mine.


So yeah. I'm in Paris at the moment. C'est agréable d'être ici. Tomorrow we'll take our reserved caravan and will drive off to Spain the day after tomorrow. I'll tell you the rest of the countries in the list. Wouldn't wanna spoiled the surprise. hehe

And Insya'Allah. While on the road I'll try and write a post on traveling and being away from all the facilities while still maintaining our faith and belief. Once you know how, it's not hard at all. I promise. See you again soon!

30 comments:

RS said...

oh my goodness!!! you're pregnant!! ALHAMDULLILAH. What wonderful news. I'm so happy for you!!!!
May you have a smooth pregnancy. InsyaAllah. Again, extremely happy for you. If you must know, I'm crazy over babies. I think they're wonderful. =) 

www.riskofrain.com

Aina Nazira said...

enjoy your trip hana! this is the last chance before u could go travel with your little junior =D

Nikisa_izas said...

wow..bestnya jenjalan eropah;)

Kistina:) said...

MashaAllah, hope your family & future anak(!!!), have a good trip!

EYJALUKMAN said...

ohh sis hana , congratulations !
take care of urself yah ;)

zura_habib said...

Salam,aku ketinggalan berita yg kau dh pregnant..congrats dear...i'm happy for you...

*gi jalan2 europe belikan 1 fm utk kenangan setiap negara...hehe...nnt blk m'sia claim ngan aku blk:-)

Lydiarahayu85 said...

Congrats Hana!
Syukran... Happy to hear this news..
Dapat PhD & anak at the same time not at the late age is sooooo lucky...
You are sooo lucky!
Take care (^_^).

honey umaira said...

salam..
hana, do write about how good to be "mummy to be" ya...it really inspire me alots....n make me wants to pregnant too..:) i had same feeling like you towards pregnant b4 this..like"pregnant? a mom? ohh no!!" :) take good care hana....:)

hanafedora said...

Salam, will mosdef :)

hanafedora said...

Salam! thank you. Haha I wrote about the pregnant news in my previous post la..

hanafedora said...

Kalau sempat aku beli la. If not I'm so sorry in advance. I tend to forget about buying souveniours.

hanafedora said...

Thank you.

hanafedora said...

You are definitely right! But maybe just maybe I can leave that little Jr with nana and grandpapa and go honeymoon! hahaha

hanafedora said...

Ayo youuu... I wrote about the big news in my last post..the last part. That was the news and suprise...Siena Miller was just a distraction.. hahaha

Aaminauk said...

Hana I cant get through to your sister... I dont know whats going on :(

arin said...

kak hana..congrats..alhamdulillah..a superb future mom :))

RS said...

I must have been REAL DISTRACTED by Sienna Miller!!!! hahaha. 

Sharifah Faizan said...

congrate hana. aunty wish u all t best hopefully can follow ur mom dis time. tcre.

Sharifah Faizan said...

congrate hana. wish u all t best aunty hope dis time can follow ur mom to be babysitter he..he..

farahin ahmad said...

congrats sis!!!!enjoy ur trip yah.

Shahirah Elaiza said...

Assalamualaykum Hana, you totally deserve this holiday! It's not easy being a full-time student and a wife at the same time. I salute you my beautiful sis. Enjoy the rest of your holiday and let all your troubles slip away.. 

naematulsaadah said...

congrats hana for being pregnant.. nanti dia dah gerak2 mesti lagi xsabaq nak tunggu beliau keluar.
enjoy the best moment ever ;)
congrats for both of u..
selamat jadi daddy&mummy

en_me said...

 tahniahnyerr.. ehehe

aishah amin said...

awww i miss paris, and disneyland the most:( im sure you're having a great time! and congratulations on being pregnant:) take good care of yourself alrite?:))

xx

zura said...

ehhh our due dateee samaa okeh on january!heheehe but zura for 2nd child ;)

인도의 불가촉 천민 said...

Salam Kak Hana. Tahniah yea. Moge selamat semuanye!
Mesti best, baby pon dapat honeymoon sekali. 
Take care and can't wait to see little khalifah of yours ^^
InsyaAllah.

Since Zatil study major in Early Childhood, I'm waiting your entry about being pregnant in UK.
My aunt dekat Eastbourne. Excited to read her story. So waiting Kak Hana punya story pulak. 
Got friend in Japan, die pantang ikot cara Japanese sbb takde sape sane. Seronok pulak tengok. ^^

Mahirah said...

Hana, I baru tahu the good news! Cepat2 buat timeline in study. I dulu, once tahu get pregnant, terus concentrate on works in first trimester and all out, since gagah lagi kan. I buat kerja make sure on track. I tahu nak complete chapters in thesis, payah kan. It's take time. Dengan study and being a mummy, you have to be positive. Congrats dear!

hanafedora said...

I know!!! But I might take a gap year or something :) I don't like to rush.

Atiqah Adnan said...

assalamualaikum hana..

tahniah buat hana n fairuz.. jaga diri ok.. ^^  happy for u..

mybabybluebird said...

Boleh citer detail sket..how much esp the transportation cost? Bought tix to paris for 10 days & still blur where to go