My dear blog

Dear bloggy,

I'm so sorry I can only managed to feed you with words once a week or sometimes worst. Once every two weeks. But honest! I wrote a few entries but it always seems to not having a proper legitimate ending. So I let them cloud in the abyss of the posts list.

But this post. This particular post is my reason of showing my gratefulness to have a caring and loving and not to mention handsome *ehem *ehem bodyguard slash driver slash money tree. Eh! oppss... I mean husband.

You see blog. It baffles me as to how he never complains. Never ever in my analytical life have I ever heard of him saying something to make blue me. Or red or purple or green (yet!). Though he's not good with surprising me, he always knew how to finish my sentences. It's creepy but it's sweet.

Last weekend blog, we went out. Just the 2 of us. Supposely to work together in my college but we ended up doing a mystery shopping assignment together. I had to deliver a report for a certain bakery shop. So I bought  £20 worth of cakes and brownies. Blog, I know it didn't help with my sugar intake but it was all paid for. Shhh...I'm not suppose to tell but you can keep a secret can you?


Then we head to bayswater for dinner. I love noodles so we just had to show up at noodle oodle. It's a chinese restaurant and it's halal! On top of that I just la la love the pan fried dim sum. And while waiting for the serving, there's a video games to entertain us at our table. Oh blog just the sound of it makes my mouth waters (or maybe it's 7pm already and I haven't cook a meat!!).


So I think I need to end this blog. Fairuz will be back any minute and he will demand food. Or rather I will demand food and he cooks. hehe. Yes blog, he cooks for me as I need to travel a distance from my college to home. And that's the way we compensate. It's marriage blog, you wouldn't understand. But I guess you do since I've been feeding you with cheesy stuff a lot ey?

And oh! There's one more little detail blog that I want to tell you. Marriage is bliss.


Because he pays and still manage a smile.

35 comments:

RS said...

oh my goodness. every time I'm in London, I head down to Noodle Oodle aaaaall the time! Hahah! Everyone I ever know goes to Noodle Oodle. It's so yummy kan?? =D

Btw, you make marriage sound sooo awesome. =)

www.riskofrain.com

Anon. said...

Your husband reminds me of mine - he looks like a minor! The great thing about being South East Asian: very few of us actually look our age!

Aconvertslife said...

mashAllah looks like you and I have wonderful husbands :)

hanafedora said...

Alhamdulillah :)

hanafedora said...

I totally agree. His collegues could not believe he's married.

hanafedora said...

Especially the dim sum right??!! yummeh.

marriage = is awesome..hehe

Ria said...

awwww so sweet you two! oit I miss you lah! X

Llizamj said...

oh, so sweet! alhamdulillah. may He shower ur marriage life with more Love n happiness ... amin :)

Izatulakmar said...

You are one of the sweetest looking couple that I've ever seen.

Quiyah said...

hahahah..cute.. very cute..
i cant stop smiling reading your post dear..

Irsalina said...

Assalamuaikum hana, i'm your silent reader before this. Hehe... I agree with you. Marriage is a bliss. I got married when I was 24 (which my friend said too early). Now I'm 27 with one baby girl (1 year +). I'm not regret to get marry early. Syukran coz I had a wonderful husband.... :D

Khadijah said...

Major aaaaaaaaaaaaawwww. Mashaallah. You're so lucky! :)

Sya said...

You made me go "Awwwwww..." at that last couple of lines.. :)

nurul atiqah said...

u guys are sweet couple. i love to see u guys :)

Sara Adila said...

your husband is so sweet ! reading your blog makes me want to get married NOW ! hehe..
silly me..got to finish my studies first..

Ami Schaheera said...

marriage is bliss! <3 love this post hana :)

hanafedora said...

Kan ami :) It's so nice to have someone by your side always!

hanafedora said...

Haha no rush... it'll be your day one day soon.

hanafedora said...

Thank you :)

hanafedora said...

Haha yes I am lucky. Alhamdulillah!

hanafedora said...

Hei..we got the married the same age :) But I don't have a baby girl yet.. you're so bless to be a mother. Alhamdulillah.

hanafedora said...

Thank you :) I'm happy that I've made you smile.

hanafedora said...

Really? aww thanks..But there's a lot of sweet couple of there..seriously :)

hanafedora said...

Thank you for the prayer. Amin...I hope you will have a happy life too. Insya'Allah

hanafedora said...

I'll see you bebeh in a month time...CAN'T.SERIOUSLY.WAIT. did you noticed the weather??

Ria said...

yessssssssss, glorious sunny weather! mashaAllah

hanafedora said...

Too bad we have to stay in and work. I'm fidgeting!

nurul atiqah said...

i want t get married asap like you :)
but he said he want to get married at least when he bcme 30. :(

hanafedora said...

Then make sure you have back up! Hahaha and nothing's wrong with finding back up. It's your life.

nurul atiqah said...

inshaAllah :)

Miey87_scorpions said...

assalamualaikum sis hana....can called like that????hehehe...Actually I really proud of u... u can manage 2 things in once..mmm, u make me change my opinion about guy...looked at ur happiness make me jealous.hehe..but ur spirit of study is so awesome.I want to further my study too..pray 4 me...(*__^)...

hanafedora said...

Insya'Allah! My prayers is with you :) Keep on praying to Allah s.w.t okay. And keep on saying alhamdulillah and be grateful. Insya'Allah.

Miey87_scorpions said...

Insya'Allah...amin...Thanks sis hana...

Sya said...

You made me go "Awwwwww..." at that last couple of lines.. :)

Vivy said...

awwww i love this post!! so sweet! i'm going to make my boyfriend propose now. bye.

btw, noodle oodle.... :""""""(((( *cries a river*