La mia bellissima casa

That's "my beautiful home" in Italian.

I love the weather today in Kuantan. It's gloomy but it's not too hot nor too cold - a good kind of gloomy. I live by the sea so it's very windy here. Maybe 25 degree at night. Gee I sounded like a weather report lady. I did my facial after a year of not doing it and later in the evening we ate a 150 sticks satay for dinner along with 2 of my uncles families.

It's a holiday today for Msia and let me first wish a Happy New Hijri year to all my muslim friends. I hope you guys have all your resolutions sets up and ready to be execute. I'm planning to do mine any time soon - a sign of procrastinate.

One thing I loved about the hot weather here in Msia is it doesn't make my skin super dry. I have an extremely dry skin. Imagine even when I'm living in Msia I need super load of moisturizers let alone when I'm in London. It hurt and sometimes it's itchy to the point it stresses me out and annoys me. But over the year my skin improved it moistures level by drinking a lot of plain waters. I bring them everywhere with me now.


Right now as I'm typing this there's a lizard in my room singing ever so loudly. It's been a while since I heard lizard's voice. And my husband has this weird sense of humour. But I don't think he's making a joke.

"Sayang, there's bird in this room".
"What??!"
"There's bird somewhere"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's not a bird, it's a sound of a lizard"
"But it's so loud"
"It's because this room has a octagon shape which can enhanced sounds"


Excused the mess, I just woke up when I took this.

I love my home here. You can't see it in the picture but we have a very very tall octagon shape ceiling. So tall that we can't change the light bulb even when we tried using a ladder to climb up we still can't reach it. And I swear it's a lizard's sound but I don't think my husband believed me.

I miss my room and my king size poster bed. It has been more than a year since I came back to Kuantan and it's making me so sentimental right now. It's the house where I got married.




And I just love the design of the house and the interior deco inside it. Mom said it's an Italian tuscany inspired. What with the yellow wall and stone flooring.






The interior designer itself is none other than my own mommy. Lovely isn't she?


But wait till you see the other room - the office. Even my mom is constantly scratching her head and pulling her hair. But in the end we all have to hail to the king of messness.

My dad.


HAHA...he said all those clocks are for work. It consist of the time in New York, London, Kuala Lumpur and some other country I can't remember.

And what do you know, speaking of time it's almost 4am in the morning. It took me hours to upload all these photos for this entry only. Luckily I'm still jet lag and Fairuz is getting hungry after spending the whole night on his laptop observing the forex market. I hope the clocks on the wall helped him.

Owh wait. The lizard is singing again. And this time....

" I wanna be a billionaire so freaking lalalala~~~" sang the damn lizard.
" See honey, I told you it's a mouse" Said Fairuz.
" Huh!!?? I thought you said it was a bird"
" That's what I said, it's a mouse"
" Hahahahha, now you're not making any sense"
" You're not making any sense" Repeat Fairuz.

Fairuz is mocking me now, probably he's too hungry to keep his mind right at this hour. I think it's time to say good bye and good night. We're off to Teluk Cempedak beach for the 24 hours McDonald. Hehe.

Toodles

48 comments:

Nana_poppins said...

lovely casa!!:)).home is where the heart is!:)

hanafedora said...

Thank you :)

Sue Anna Joe said...

Gorgeous yet humble house. I like how it all looks extravagant but not over the top! Bilik you sangat gojessssss. I've always wanted such a bed. Insya-Allah someday when I move into our own house. Rumah you kat mana eh?

Your dad works at home or it's just where he works when at home?

hanafedora said...

Thank you Anna... My mom would be so kembang now haha but my room was my own deco :)

the bed is the feature for the room since it has tall ceiling.. I thought a poster bed would be perfect to be in it. I got the bed at a discount when I got married! hehe :) You should have one too!! This house in the picture is in Kuantan - Tok sira area near telok cempedak beach.. It's my parents actually. But half of the time we're in our other home in Ampang.

I don't know how to explain what my dad do...lol..He's a consultant/contractor for his own business and a part time lecturer for various local uni so some of the time he works at home at night and during the day he travels a lot having meeting with his clients I guess..

aimiebahirah said...

omg my dad has a collection of clocks that are set to different time zones at their place as well lol! now I know it's a dad thing :p

Lydiarahayu said...

wow! cantik! sangat~~

Yan said...

Salam,

bestnya rumah dekat dengan pantai. I hv been at Pantai Teluk Cempedak, 2 or 3 months ago.. Nice beach..

Atiqah Adnan said...

cantiknye bilik hana..
gambar masa nikah pun lovely..

Aida Narina said...

hana! what a lovely home! and i can't stop smiling seeing your picture throwing the flower bouquet :D

opY said...

Hanaaaaaaaa. aku pon dah lama nak cakap ni: babe i love ur room sgt sgt sgt!eh someday nak jumpa auntie sab and uncle aziz comel borak2 n gelak pasal jaman hingusan di ABIM.hahahaha

Liyana said...

Such a cosy home... It's more meaningful bila deco sendiri rather than hire an interior designer kan? Kalau rumah cosy camni, mesti I malas nak keluar rumah :)

Shahirah Elaiza said...

Pretty home mashaAllah!

Azwa said...

hana.. u have a beautiful home... love the deco :)

Hanna Rabittah said...

hana,
i like your house!

Idayezid said...

oh your home looks sooo cozy. feels like i want to live there too :P
and love the photo with the spiral staircase. looks sooo magazine like :)

hanafedora said...

I know right! I pun malas nk keluar...hehe :)

hanafedora said...

Thanks sha :)

hanafedora said...

Thanks..it's my mom..she's the creative one

hanafedora said...

:) I like it too...

hanafedora said...

Thank you my dear :) my mom's the creative one and this house used to belong to an architect..That's explained the spiral staircase :) and a lot of local magazines has offer to captured our house to be put in it...but mom so shy she rejected it...lol

hanafedora said...

heheheh berangan yehhhh!

hanafedora said...

thank you :)

hanafedora said...

Best masa angin2 tiup2 :)

hanafedora said...

I think it's a dad thing too..Dad that travels a lot... lol

hanafedora said...

:) thank u

hanafedora said...

Hahahaha... aku cite pasal kau yg naughty gile

Lily si silent reader. said...

Kuantan mmg best :))
Umah akak kat tok sira eh? Santeknyaaa interior. Nampak sgt cozyy.

Hawa said...

Salaam Kenalan,

What A lovely home..
And please enjoy yourself there. It's getting really cold over here and sunny Malaysia sounds really good right now..

Hawa

hanafedora said...

:) Time is ticking extremely fast when you're on holiday... It'll be 3 more weeks before I join you in the cold...*shivers

hanafedora said...

Haah..in tok sira :)

Reena said...

Your house cantik sangat Hana. Kudos to your mom! Aha, my bf's dad pun consultant/contractor jugak. Kadang i tak faham, beliau ni keja apa sebenarnya. Hahaha.

Ana said...

Nice deco and pictures...I love the way u throw the flower bouquet from the stair.

Terompahsurau said...

lovely & unique home.. I think it was near mrsm right?

hanafedora said...

ahhaha...I faham my dad kerja apa...I just tk tahu how to explain to people...lol

hanafedora said...

Yes you are correct!

suehanna said...

wow, what a lovely home. cantik sangat especially the bedroom of that octagon shape! :D

gotta love all the files your dad have managed there. so similar with my dad only that he doesn't organize them neatly -.-''

hanafedora said...

:)

Terompahsurau said...

lovely & unique home.. I think it was near mrsm right?

hanafedora said...

:) Time is ticking extremely fast when you're on holiday... It'll be 3 more weeks before I join you in the cold...*shivers

Lily si silent reader. said...

Kuantan mmg best :))
Umah akak kat tok sira eh? Santeknyaaa interior. Nampak sgt cozyy.

hanafedora said...

:) I like it too...

hanafedora said...

dads are funny creature..

jaja said...

hahaha..kakak..gambar katil yg akak tangkap masa pagi tu ada bantal jatuh bawah..hahaha..my frens ckp kakak tido ganas..hahaha..

and im soo loving the italian tuscany theme for your house..loveeee the color..credit to your mom then...
if i have my own home, i will definitely make this entry as my inspiration :)

do share more..

and by the way about the lizards. buat la getah yg bole tembak cicak tu..er tembak?huhu..alaaa ade kan time kecik2 dulu ade budak laki buat getah utk tembak cicak.huhu..there..no annoying sound of bird ever again..

hanafedora said...

Haha I keep that in mind... and thank you :)

Terompahsurau said...

I use to study there 8years ago..and now, my bro want to find a house there but as usual, no one interested to sell them to us as the neighborhood was 'best'.. >_<

I.Q.W.A said...

hana.. cantik umah u :) esp ur room

RS said...

sooo cantik. very admirable interior deco. I love every detail of your parents' house!

hanafedora said...

Thank you my dear :) I love it too!