Boating and picnic-ing

Over last 2 weekends we had an opportunity to go out and enjoy a little picnic over the bank of a river. The weather was super wonderful so Fairuz hired a little boat for us to drive. And since we are now living outside of London, I'm starting to love being in a quiet little city, enjoying the space that we have and living among a nicer neighbourhood. Not to mention the people here are wayyyy nicer than London. Everyone seems to enjoy life even during winter time. I kid you not.

I could say I'm a bonafide city girl (I still am actually). But having 2 kids growing up in your house and realising that they need space and peaceful environment is vital for their development. So sacrifice is in order

A year ago Fairuz got a contract job to work here. So we thought after he finished his job, we'll be returning to London. The oil platform that he designed just sailed away a few days ago and that officially means his project has ended. Although I've been living in London during my whole UK living years and I love London so much, I secretly hope his current company has a new project and we'll be able to stay here longer than we plan to. Because...seriously! I love it here. And this place to London is not that far if we suddenly feel like going.

The broads that we went was really close to where we live. And it is absolutely beautiful.












I hope you had a great weekend too! Toodles!

No comments: