Two rocks in my world

How to bake a star cookie with Wilwil. 
Open the recipe book and pretend that you can read at the age of 2.

Make a star shape from the cookie dough

Next, destroy the star shaped dough by pressing on them while eating them in interval.

Make someone else to make the cookie for you while you run and play with the other toys.

When finished baking, make sure you are the first to taste the end product.

I gotta admit that sometimes it is super hard to juggle between 2 children of your own on your own at the same time. Especially when one is a very active toddler who's eager to explore the world and want you to be there and the other is a baby who needs your constant attention. One or the other are bound to get upsets sometimes. And when they are asleep at the same time it's like winning a lottery (not that I know how that feels like but I'm just saying you know...)

And most of the time I can't help but feel crappy about myself which before I have these two I never or very rare feel crap about myself if you know what I mean. Motherhood brings life challenge to a whole new level really. Although you can plan your day but expect your day to change and you just need to be really flexible and creative and full of energy.

How did my mom juggled between 4 kids and with each of them just merely 2-3 years apart. Bless her.

While they are cute and adorable and make your heart grow bigger and I love them so so much, I  really am struggling with motherhood of two. How could I cook, do chores, shower and at the same time take care them two when my mom and sister go back? When one cries the other follows.

Cries a bucket. T_T

Oh dear me.

No comments: