A real fireworks on Beda's day.

last few weeks I did something I haven't done for ages.

I celebrated a birthday of a dear good friend of mine-Beda.

I was looking through my Mac when I found I have not a lot but enough pictures to share the moments here and blog about it. So here's the story.

It was a simple celebration with ballons, ice cream, party poppers, pizzas, watching 2 DVDs in a row and video games to end the party. Now that I wrote about it, it doesn't seems so simple anymore. But it was I swear, there wasn't even a cake to begin with. It was only the 4 of us me, my sister, Feera and Beda but I got to hand it to you. Any place with feera's around, it would feels like there's 20 people in it. So probably the 4 of us is enough to cheer the party.

A day before, I had asked Feera to buy a cake but you know what she did? She bought a cookie instead. Yes. A cookie. Not cookies. But. A. Cookie. What a nerve.

I was about to kicked her out of the party until she showed me the cookie which she claimed is much much cooler than a cake. She was babbling non-stop about how cool is the cookie and she won't stop.

It reads "We love you beda"


So I caved in so that she wouldn't disturbed the neighbour by crying in the middle of the hall. I further forgave her when she bought the coolest ever candles. Birthday candles.

Well technically it was candles but wait until you see what it can do.



We were ecstatic. The small fireworks lasted for about 30 seconds.

But then the fire alarm went off!! Everyone started to panic. Well everyone except me. I was the cool one. Haha.

There was smoke around the house. Feera was so panic she became a walking fan. Fanning the smoke away here and there. Fanning the smoke away from the alarm. Hahaha you just have to see her.

After fanning and panting and all panicking, all it took was to press a "push" button on the fire alarm device and the alarm shuts off. Hahaha. Thank god the fire brigade didn't come. Otherwise we would be scolded by them like naughty little school girls playing with fire. And thank god the neighbour didn't say anything. I was worried if the whole apartment would have to assemble outside and got disappointed when they found out there wasn't real fire going on.

So after settling down, we were already around the huge cookie drooling. So beda took the first bite.


Immediately then we all bit in around it. We didn't managed to finish it all. It was too sweet it makes us go sugar high on it. Except for Feera, she of course was always on sugar high despite not taking any sugar. Haha love you Feera.

We ate 2 huge pizzas, watch clueless and becoming jane (what a depressing movie...I don't like the ending, who's the brilliant who suggested such movie to be screen on birthday??) and played burn out on PSP. I think Feera played 3 hours non stop. For a moment there I thought there were 20 Feeras in the house. She. Was. Loud. Haha I'm gonna miss that girl.

Fairuz came home in the evening and stayed in the room the whole time. Probably doesn't want to be associate with these loud immature mad girls.

In the evening, Feera mentioned her desire to eat "mee goreng". Where does she thinks she is? A mamak stall? Haha this is London for God sake. But luckily she was in luck since the shop below my apartment sells noodles. So my sister and Feera was appointed the groceries committee. They bought 6 packets of noodles - mind you everyone was hungry and Feera could eat the whole 6 packets just by herself. Beda was the chef. We cooked 2 huge pots of mee goreng for dinner. It was the best! Too bad I didn't have pictures. I was so hungry I forgot everything.

And before beda and feera went back home, we played with party poppers. The house was an utter mess but everyone was so happy. Literally happy.


In the end, The cookie was left unattended and beda turned 24.


So here's to Beda and a happy new age. We love you!
The end.

21 comments:

Reena said...

Besaqnya cookie tuu! And that candle cool lah. Hehe. Masa baca entry ni, i siap imagine korang semua panic tu. Mesti lawak. Hehe. By the way is that u in the 3rd pic? I love your top! Topshop kan?

Feera said...

to set the record straight: the mee goreng was Beda's idea! she was the one who mentioned that the mee kuning was on offer and we should make mee goreng. i was merely the enabler.

sorry i was so loud (that game brings out the worst in people, but mygod that was fierce fun) and sorry we stayed so late but what an amazing day that was.

i miss you too hana :(

fara said...

haha. very sweet moments & friends :) .

hanafedora said...

That game does brings out the worse in people... Haha!

hanafedora said...

Love topshop!! hehehe

Terompahsurau said...

idea meletak mercun atas kek adelah superb sweet ;)

hanafedora said...

Those actually were sold as real candles for birthday cake.. But a cooler candles of course..

Shahirah Elaiza said...

Awesome candles! You should've recorded it hehe

Terompahsurau said...

really?? best nyer.. ade tak kat m'sia? mcm nk letak kat kek bday sendiri je. mesti tetamu teruja

Rohkmah said...

Best gila okay candle firework mcm tuh! And best gila okay that big cookies. Serious gotto find one, one day. Post candle dr UK boleh? With that cookies and candles tak payah ramai org pun dah happening.

hanafedora said...

I should have shouldn't I...aww we were too excited that time..bummer.. Nevermind will buy the candle some more! hehe

hanafedora said...

I'm not sure if they have it in msia though. Even here it's quite expansive..We don't buy it usually...hehe

hanafedora said...

Haha sure can..if you want the candles.. But it does cost a bit more than the usual candles..hehe

Lala said...

is that ain zubaidah?

Yazira said...

millie's cookies ke?!! I've always wanted to try the big one, but never have enough comrades to share it with. sedap tak?

Kautsar87 said...

awww, wish I was there!! Happy Birthday beda!! Hana, i miss your house! (and cat, and sister, and house + porch, oh and fairuz yg suke buli i)

<3

hanafedora said...

yes that's her!

hanafedora said...

hahah it tasted the same as the small ones lah.. hehe

hanafedora said...

haha I miss you moreeee!!!!

Sylvia said...

Hey, where can I get those candles? I need it badly for friend's bday!!!

hanafedora said...

Sorry I have no idea. My friend bought it.