On a note

I've been neglecting this blog. I haven't been lazy. Honest. Really I've been trying to find the balance between juggling my work on science of the world, my inner passion for beautiful subjective things, house chores which I wished Mary poppins' here to work her magic, my responsibility towards my husband, my hobby and writing this blog. Phew..

Though, I been spending most of my time on tumblr. It can be really addictive since it required not more than a minute to post an entry and you'll find beautiful pictures and quotes circulating the clouds in just seconds. Come visit me there sometimes


10 comments:

RS said...

don't worry. we will all be patiently waiting.. =)

Keiry said...

I love your scarf, may I know where did you get it from? Thanks

Dayangafiza said...

ini sangat cantik ! :)

hanafedora said...

awww :) so shweet!

hanafedora said...

It was from a local shop on a random street in London. A small unknown shop :)

PM said...

hi kak hana, i'm one of your loyal readers & i think you doing a great job, keep it up!

I wanted to ask for some advice - i'm going to do my electives in London in May. I'm a little nervous about living in London by myself. I'm also a hijabi so I wanted to know how is it to wear a hijab there?

Thanks so much, nadiah.

Anonymous said...

MashAllah your gorgeous, such natural grace and beauty :).

Yasmin

hanafedora said...

Aww. You're so beyond sweet! I'm so bad with make up. I just started it. :)

Laila said...

I have tumblr too so I followed you and I'll visit you often :) and yes it's so adictive1 hehe

Anonymous said...

MashAllah your gorgeous, such natural grace and beauty :).

Yasmin