In Easthampstead Park among the trees

So I've just got back from the 4 days course last week. Mind you, I'd say the course was fun and I got to meet a lot of new friends. Locals and internationals. But dear god it was tiring and I haven't had the chance to sat down for a minute there. Four days was just too much it was fortunate for us the last presentation went let say not more than 15 mins. Though I just had to tell you although is was a 10 pound book voucher it does feels great to won a prize and voted as one of the brilliantly creative project created. The task was simple. The host just randomly define a group of 2 and the 2 of us need to come up with a new project as regard to what our PhD currently are and we need to combine it and come up with a great idea the voters will be delighted to fund our project. It's not easy when you have 2 different disciplines when one of them from the north and one of them from the south, literally I mean 2 different world. Wait a minute......I'm turning into a nerd I didn't even realize it. I keep on rebelling on the idea of studying and becoming a teacher but it's God's sign that this is the right path for me.

I guess I'll just go with the flow and do the best that I can then. Eventually. 

P/S: I'm still waiting for the pictures from our course. You have got to see the place its beautiful. I'll give you a sneak peek.





Toodles

No comments: