Orders from UK

ORDER HAS CLOSED! PHEWW

One week to go before I go back home. To be honest I feel a bit more reluctant than excited. My work load have been piling up since I'm near the end of my second year. I really wish I can still do my work back home.

Since, most of you knew that I'll be going back home, I've received quite a lot of emails asking me to buy stuffs here in the UK and bring back home. It's lovely that some of you are concerned and even willing to pay extra for the trouble. Now I just need to make sure that it's not more than 20KG while I piled up my own clothes. I have to say I have a lot. And since my bank account in msia has totally dried up, like totally RM 0, I am in need of RMs while I'm in Msia, and this would be something a bit of blessed sent. Thank you to those who's paying extra. I can buy nasi lemak in the morning with the money. That is a great help for me.

A lot of you ordered something from Maysaa too. Boy, Hana Tajima must be rich by the time she comes back to the UK. She'll be able to buy a Porche. And since I haven't bought any of the orders yet, I'm thinking if anybody out there wants something from Maysaa too before I made my purchase? Might save you some of the postage fees. I'm taking orders (period) until thursday 12pm (london time) / 8pm thursday (Msia time).

Visit Maysaa

If you do just email me at hana.fedora[at]gmail[dot]com. And in a week you can pick it up from me or maybe if you want me to post it in Msia, not a problem. You can pay me while I'm back in msia. With that money I can buy maybe some more nasi lemak for the next few days after I get back.

Cheers

15 comments:

syafiq said...

ape ole ole yang best dari uk? hikhik..

ajjah said...

Hana i blogged about your offer kat my blog.. Coz some of my readers ada yang tanya pasal nak beli the snoods.

Aida Narina said...

hana darling! i want the satin wrap band snood pretty pleaseeee :D i'll email u in a bit. muahsss :D

Atiqah Adnan said...

salam hai hana~
saya berminat nak order maysaa Chiffon Scarf Snood dengan hana ..hana dah sampai malaysia pos kat saya.. nanti saya email hana then hana reply email ye.. thankss...

diana said...

haha the whole nasi lemak thing was cute.

Tahirah A. said...

Salam Hana,
I've emailed you for that maysaa scarf...and wondering if i can kirim their top as well?

Hope to get your reply soon :)

Thanks!

hanafedora said...

have you send me an email? I have already replied all the emails :) Did you get it? If you don't let me know

hanafedora said...

tu la..suddenly there was bulk of emails received.. haha :) thanks ajjah!!

hanafedora said...

ole ole tu bukan ke nama kuih?

hanafedora said...

remind me that I have to stop eating nasi lemak by the time I'm 40 as to not have a weak heart.. lol

Lyna9984 said...

OKAY CONFIRM NAK DUA2
BG UR ACC NOM
LYNA NAK BANK IN ;)

Farahfn said...

*like*

i dah email u :)

Hanarida said...

Ala....i missed out!!!!!!next time lar ..bole?

Amalina Azmi said...

dah closed ke...
ala...terlambat baca entry ni... I nak kirim Maysaa`s snood jugak... U.U

Atiqah Adnan said...

hi hana.. yes darling.. dah received ur email.. thanks.. nice deal with u.. ^^ btw welcome back to malaysia tanah tumpah darahku.. tihihi