In the name of Love

I'm having trouble sleeping these past few days. So today I decided, late night snack and a quick hot shower, pray and obviously blogged would do the trick.

As the sound of the clock ticking, I found myself in peace. Watching Fairuz sleeping while smiling (now what would he be dreaming about..mmm) made me realised how grateful I am to be his wife.

There are perks followed after being in the third trimester. At least for me, for all I know I could get away with being on the couch the whole day while having a handsome man who I have mad crush on bringing me all sorts of drinks to snacks to fruits to even the remote control which is just on the floor below where I am sitting. Fairuz is a darling. While me? I feel like a huge giant ready to explode with a weird style of walking. I think Fairuz's secretly laughing behind my back.

It's true what they say. There's a person out there who is so perfect for you, you couldn't ask for more. Truly am grateful. He cooks, do the laundry, tell me I'm beautiful (fact : which is a lie) while all I was wearing was his old soft almost got ripped t-shirt and "kain pelikat". And even when there are 5 pillows on the bed which all belong to me, he never complains. Of course there are days when he annoys the crap out of me I could die. But honestly, after almost 3 years together, looking past through dirty socks on the floor is already a norm.


Ahhh...I think the midnight snack has kicked in already. I need to hit the sack. Tomorrow is another day and our first antenatal class.

Good night!

12 comments:

diya deary said...

Alhamdulillah.. ;) I'm happy for you! I'm still waiting for my "Mr. Perfect". Hopefully it won't take too long to arrive. Hehe...

Take care dear.. :)

izni aziz said...

seriously reading your post always makes me want to get married at young age :D

blog-tips-kurus said...

may i borrow 'Diya's' comment?? :-)
take care dear..

kazhaq baharin said...

i believe that married at young age give a lot of benefit. me cant wait!!! :) 
thanks for your post~

ainul arina said...

my conclusion : one good thing of being pregnant is you will be treated like a queen again and again. hehe.. 

cool, maybe I can used it as one of the way to encourage people to get many children among my friends. Chances of being treated like a queen is increasing proportionally with increasing time of pregnant. Right? =p

Ciknotakaki said...

As-salam. Hye Hana Fedora. Unique name and it suit your prettyness. I'm ur silent reader and fan i guess. Hhehe. Love to read ur blog. Sweet couple of u and Husband. May Allah bless always.

melati said...

Melati: Salam, love reading your blog and really admire your style.
I have a big query -how can i keep in touch with you? Just thinking if you could throw your opinion

hanafedora said...

Salam melati. Thank you. Just email me whenever.

wyhana said...

so sweeeeeeeeeettttttttt

Laila said...

So cute post, really beautiful! :)

Aisya said...

assalamualaikum.. so sweet! i love it so much.. huhu.. how to be friend with u yea? nice..

zaty yusob said...

so sweet both of you *i want to get married too!!* ^^