On pregnant belly and being bloated

This year Eid coincided with our national day also known to Malaysian as Merdeka. Though a lil tad later than the supposed 31st august, in the UK, it is a custom for the Malaysian community to held a family event, known as the Carnival Merdeka at the Tun Abdul Razak Research Centre in Brickendonbury every single year.

We would then go and watch the kids play the sukaneka, some artists and dancers perform on stage. But what excites me the most is the stalls selling all kind of Malaysian  cuisines. By which at the end of the day, your clothes smell of smoke from the satay stall and your stomach bloated an inch or two.

And Malaysia has its own pancake!!! Apam balik...mmmm yumm!

A few of my friends wanted to see new pictures of me being pregnant. Finally I get to snap a few after buying a new cheap charger for my compact. Now why would you want to see the fat me? Nobody asked for my pictures when I'm not buncit. Cis!

So there you go...





It was so sad that we had to celebrate Eid just the two of us, my bestfriend, Ria decided to come down to London and spend time with us. I was overjoyed though I know the reason she and her husband was here was because she wanted to see the Hampton Court castle. Pfftt!

But who cares! She did sleep over. And I love her.



And owh! Guess what?? 

My bestfriend decided not to leave me alone being fat. So she boarded the same we're-gonna-be-fat-boat with me together. So sweet of her right?...

She's pregnant too!! and a month later than I am.


So congratulation Ria and Shimi!! Let's get fat together while we still have an excuse.

Xoxo.

18 comments:

Aneesa Anis said...

Love the post and u didnt look fat at all ;)

Aya said...

Kenape akak suke buat pffft, huh? Is that why when we are both in the same room,aya denga bunyi "dinosaur"?

Sarina Iskandar said...

you're so adorable!

Aamina said...

hehe love your blogs xx

Fiq_37 said...

you didn't' look like you are preggie hana. except for the last pic. =) May Allah bless.

btw, feel free to join my blog. www.fiq37.blogspot.com

Lydiarahayu85 said...

Hye! Im your SETIA silent reader. Hehe.
Pregnant but still gorgeous (^_^)
Being pregnant is awesome. Enjoy it while the little precious still in your belly.

Yunne Osman said...

oooh i love that grey and beige floral scarf you're wearing in the 5th picture =) it looked beautiful on you. and your bump isn't at all showing 

Nannoor Ab Hamid said...

tak aci... you are not fat!!! preggie pun selim. ohh~~ jealous. :D
enjoy your pregnancy dear!

Ria said...

We came to visit you of course, hampton court happened to be along the way ltaa haha
You look very good hana, trust me, glowing! much love xx

Gurl87_kelubi said...

salam hana. you look beautiful. not fat... pregnant woman are beautiful...

Dayang said...

comel je kak hana,....makin cantik! aww~~ sy suka 

Nur Hidayah Yezid said...

dont we all love having our photos taken while we're walking? hehehe... i actually had to squint a little bit to see your belly. manaaaaa?? cant see it! :P

FARHANA AZIZ said...

Yes, u indeed gain some weight(for a good cause of course) but u look glowing! Love to see the glow in your face. :)

hanafedora said...

adaaaa!! It's so bulat.

hanafedora said...

It's showing alright. I think it's the picture doing trick.

Ruzanna Haji A. Buntar said...

Hi! I love the way you wear your tudung. Can you make a tutorial sometime? :)

Anonymous said...

Luv d way u wear yr shawl..chomel!!tierack isn't it?care to share how u wear it?plsss..

hanafedora said...

Thanks..no it's not tie rack. It's armine :)