Beautiful Blogger

Those days when tagging games were a trend there were few bloggers taged me but I've never done the tag. I'm not proud of it and I'm awfully sorry. I'm usually not used to playing tagging games. And I would received a few blog awards from friends around the net but I've never actually display it here. But receiving an awards really does make my day and makes me feel happy. I do appreciate it and I believe I shouldn't give a reason for not displaying it.

So today I've decided not to not display it. I got an award from a mutual friend of mine Farah. I thought she has the most beautiful blog I've seen and I envy her talent. So here's the award. And thank you Farah for it. It really does make my day today.


Some of you may thought I displayed this one because it says 'Beautiful blogger'. Well it's not. At first I really thought it's the blog that is beautiful. Not the person until I actually post this entry. *Grin. Anyway, I was inform I'm required to tell 7 things about myself. Here it goes

[1] If I were to wake up early I need a coffee to actually make me a morning person.
[2] I don't think my huge forehead is actually beautiful though dad beg the differ.
[3] I woke up in the middle of the night if my husband snores. And tilt his head a bit.
[4] I used to want to do a degree in Physcology.
[5] Because I believe language is a beautiful thing, It bloody annoys me when people doesn't type properly. Like 'aku' becomes 'ak' or use '0' (the number 0) instead of 'o' (the letter) and etc. Do type properly and put your words beautifully.
[6] I'm amazed with people who can read really fast.
[7] I cry when I watch eight below.

There you go. Oh! I've just realized I need to tag other people. Oh well. I told you I'm suck at tagging.

2 comments:

Farah Y said...

Aw yay! You did the tag! Thank you, thank dear beautiful blogger :)

P/s: I'm all for 5. Sokong sangat!

Farah Yusri said...

Aw yay! You did the tag! Thank you, thank dear beautiful blogger :)

P/s: I'm all for 5. Sokong sangat!