Little wilwil helped mommy packing

I'm meant to write but the mobile internet has been sucky and the wireless won't be installed until this 26th. UK is known for their slowness in the technical and engineering work. Especially installing internet and phone network. *sigh

We've just settled in our new home! It has been a week and the new house is slowly gaining its homey feeling. Oh boy it was really challenging moving houses when you have a little baby and no one to help you take care. Every time I took a chance concentrating on packing, he starts wailing for attention. It took me 3 hours to finish this 1 kitchen box.

So I had to let him hold the box too. But instead of helping me to pack, he eats the box. Haha

Do you see what happened to the box? Yes he chewed them.

Then I had to carefully pack the glasses and bowls by covering them in papers. But then wilwil wanted to have the papers too. I didn't have any newspaper lying around so I had to use one of my vogue magazine as substitute. 

Baby wilwil tried packing but wasn't very successful so he cried.

Then he decided that sitting on mommy's lap is the best.

Now he's all smiley taking his own picture. Hahaha!

Little baby really knows how to get their mother's attention huh? Aiyo, next time how la to do work like this...


6 comments:

Jlascanteen said...

More picture if Wil please. Comel sungguh!

adeeya said...

Ahh so cuteeee :D

Ainnatul said...

Ya Allah comel nye Wilwil.

nor hanis said...

dimana ada baby di situ ada mommy! :)

Anonymous said...

Comeeelll masyaAllah :)

자틸 히다야 ^^ said...

Akak... Baby Wilwil dah besar. Pandai posing lagi...
Sikit lagi senang laa keje akak, ade little helper. Hehehe ^^