Motherhood

Have you ever fall in love with another person besides your spouse completely without feeling guilty nor bad about it? I have and I swear it's the most beautiful thing. No wonder there's a quote somewhere that sounded like
"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."

And there I was a couple of months ago thinking I'm no way near maternal instinct. I even thought that I could never feel whatever other mothers feel for their babies. The truth is you can never understand nor feel the love between a mother and her baby until you have one of your own. 

Like the saying goes, you gotta see it (or in this case experience it) to believe it. It's like you have this overflowing of extra loves that you want everyone around you to feel it too. And you would do anything within your strength to protect this little one. I truly appreciate my mom more today. I understand a lot now why she is the way she is. Motherhood literally is a very hard full time job. 


I learn that one too can have a greater love for his creator. A love so great it surpasses everything and every love in this world. And I pray that my love for him Allah s.w.t is that great. Insya'Allah.


Alhamdulillah and I thank Allah s.w.t every night for giving me this kind of bless and opportunity to experience being a mother.

22 comments:

Hana Kimi said...

Wildan is such a cute baby boy.. alhamdulillah :)

naz_far08 said...

Alhamdulillah, that was what my sister who have her own kids said. I want to feel that too! 

Nabila456789 said...

baby is sooo comel=)=)

ichabeldarmawan said...

beautifully written, kak Hana.. :')

Geehatt said...

macam nampak ikut ayah dia..handsome!!  and enjoy ur motherhood..!! 

Yunayuni said...

Awwww...comel lah u both :) I quoted that saying too in my previous entry in my blog. Its so relatable to what we felt after becoming a mom right? It is true that we also start to appreciate our mom from a different perspective. My mom raised 4 kids (she is a also home maker), I am in awe and I dont know how she did it! Heheh.

Sakinah_zaini92 said...

kak hana,your baby so cute..i think he more resemble you.. n_n

anonymous said...

boring..

ryena asyran said...

super cute ^^, 
second last picture seems like he's gonna say 'so what??"
ahaha 

nor hanis said...

interesting entry... mother is everything in our life after Allah and Rasul...

Noor said...

your baby is gorgeous masahallah and you look so well, I cant say I understand what you mean about been a mother as I am not married but insallah one day Allah my give me that honour.

Wyhana said...

Wildan is so cute and you're glowing with happiness. MasyaAllah. i want a baby too! but i have to get married first ;)

Amira Masri said...

Your son looks like a very happy child! Am so happy for the beginnings of your new family, Hana!

hnan said...

super duper cute :3  happy motherhood-ing ^^, wish you all the love and happiness

Laila said...

MashaAllah, your baby is so beautiful. and I think that that feeling about being a mother it's so beautiful. InshaAllah, someday I'll experience it too!

Hugs!

Dutchlady_183 said...

salam kak hana, you've made marriage sounds so lovely and pure for Allah's sake.. :) and i enjoy your reading your writing so much ! looking forward for your next post. 

Huruharawaddeheck said...

ouh :)
May God bless all of u :D

hanafedora said...

One day!! In the meantime enjoy single life!!!

hanafedora said...

Insya'Allah :)

hanafedora said...

I think he secretly says that in his mind..

hanafedora said...

One day! Meantime enjoy single life!

khalidah mz said...

salam kak hana!!!! nice meeting you and wildan in warwick. XD

agreed with you. I hope one day i can feel and understand it :) iA