One fine night

The clock has just stroked pass 1 am. It is now 10 past 1 and I'm writing this post while eating a bowl of coco pops. I can't help myself. Every night my stomach growl asking it to be feed. But thank Allah I'm not picky these days like I used to in my first 3 months. A bowl of coco pops 3 times a day can still makes me happy. But my belly button has become an outie. Not cute.

The weather is getting colder nowadays and yet we have nothing left in the fridge. But that's the thing about London. You will never in agreement with the weather. Last week it was summer. 27 degree dead. This week it's autumn. 13 degree and next week the weatherman just announced that it might be snowing. Oh how you love the drastic season change.

It's october and everyday the baby is getting more active than the last time. He's kicking a storm, poking from inside, somersaulting, hiccuping, nudging, prodding, head-butting. Never fails to make me rush to the loo. Especially mid night. That's when the playing game starts. Remind me to remind him it's night time when he's out. Hehe

I've been busy these days. A lot to be settle. Other than the daily job, we're on the verge of renewing our visa, getting the car re-insured, paying bills (yes this include since it involves money) and de-cluttering the house. Sooner or later the heating system will start back on. And it'll officially be winter all over again.

Term time is starting back, all the classes filled in, all the lift are cramped and almost all of the canteen seating are occupied. I love the feeling of starting fresh but too bad I'm not. Sooner in a few months I'll be taking a time off from PhD to adapt to being a new mom.

And oh! I've just realised this post is purely an update on what's going on. Yawn..... So here's a picture


P/S: Don't laugh! Coz I look like I'm carrying a watermelon in my shirt. And Fairuz still looks like he's 18. Hmmphhf

24 comments:

anis izyan said...

no matter what kind of fruits inside you shirt ~ you do still looks beautiful sis ~ 

Azwazman said...

hi hana :) how r u? how many weeks now? hope that u're doing great there. cute baby bump by the way :)

Fifayusof said...

Congratulations! :D

Zarina said...

you look 18 too, if not 16! ;) i'm sure you can still pass for cheaper RER tix :)

eesyaheera said...

Dont worry, you look cute with the watermelon! Hihi. 

Mimie_fairyland said...

salam kak hana~
comel la kak hana pregnant..mane ada orang yg nk gelak..org pregnant ni comel tau..
its ok lah abg fairuz nampak 18 pon. pengorbanan ibu orang kate..hehe

Haneejane said...

you should be proud with your 'watermelon'! don't say it's not cute.. because He gives you the cutest creature for you and your family!

Yunne Osman said...

you, looking down on your baby bump like that = cuteness! and hey, you look like an 18 year-old too. pregnant maybe but still like you're 18 =)

Lydiarahayu85 said...

Hye Beautiful!! Pregnant but still look stunning (^_^).
Take care ya ! Can't wait for next update. 

Elun said...

You are amazingly beautiful Kak. especially with that "watermelon". I am sure that can beat the 18-year-old-look-hubby.

kina said...

awww sis you look so suweet with the belly !

this is my first time walk in thi blog , nice to meet you :)

dayana said...

hahaha...u still look fine! your statement reminded me of my husband, he still look younger, while i am already accumulated fats & wrinkles after 2 children. Painful reality that i have to face!

Fazlina Badri said...

Girl.. your stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..hahaha.. oh well it's normal when you are preggy.. Which reminds me my first experience..kekeke :).. 

honeyumaira said...

salam....hana, you look glowing lah bile pregnant ni.....you r inspiring me enough to be pregnant too..heheheh....where would you deliver the baby? if di malaysia, boleh la beli baby cot n ect di sini....i tgk agak murah juga....:) have a great upcoming holiday hana.......:)

NSR said...

haha..nice one..carrying watermelon:P good luck of becoming a gewd mommy ya~

Farranydia said...

salam kak hana, you look sooooo cute with your baby bump :) so its a boy, congratz kak hana! im happy for you :)

kzedz said...

kak Hana', dont worry akak masih comel lagi :) btw, bila jangkaan akak hbs PhD? wish u gd luck!!

mama zainab said...

tokma menunggu kelahiran cucu ini :)
semoga selamat semuanya..

farha said...

u look wonderful kak. MasyaAllah. hope everything is doing great.. and take care ya..

Diyana Yang said...

Hana, for a tummy that big you look fabulous! when I was pregnant, my face mengembang into an oval tray and my nose was as big as my husband's fist... :p enjoy your pregnancy dear...
ps but yeah your fairuz does look 18 :p

Aimi H said...

You still look adorable, sis! You have the pregnancy glow, i think. 

Karima Heraoua said...

Salam from your newest follower, wow you look good, i never looked good pregnant! Karima
www.karimasblogs.blogspot.com

reentartnenas said...

preggy mom always look HOT and BEAUTIFUL :) 

dinasour said...

you look adorably cute with 'watermelon' inside your shirt (: